Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Online Presence

For years I have used Yahoo Messenger to accumulate a group of likeminded men who love to pleasure themselves. I now have quite a few long time friends. Strange to call someone who you only see online a friend, but I have spend hours with them, camming, chatting, talking about our horniness. What can I say? Getting off at home, on cam is great when compared to going to a bar where most of the guys are looking for a top or a bottom. I'm all about penis man!

More recently I have become a regular of Smartstim - a great resource for estim - and now Bate Nation. Both websites I check regularly. I've even gone so far now to organize a Bate Nation Meetup this April in Palm Springs. I'm nervous about the event, but enough like minded guys getting together will be a fantasy cum true.

No comments:

Post a Comment