Sunday, January 4, 2009

My Saturday Masturbation Session with Carl

This was just the second time that I met up with a guy on the grounds of just getting together to masturbate. I am a member of a number of different sites including the more cruisy ones such as Manhunt. It's surprising that even with personal information being open and honest that all I'm looking for is to masturbate and goon, I still get the question of "top or bottom?"

The man I was to meet I've webcammed with and chatted with numerous times and he really was hot on cam. Well, in person it was even more amazing than I could have predicted.

He was in town just for a day or two and I agreed to meet him at his hotel at 1 pm. Right on the dot I went to his room, saw the Do Not Disturb sign on the door and opened the door up to find him already lost in masturbation. It was so hot to see a guy really enjoying himself like I do - getting lost in himself and his enjoyment. I got undressed, strapped on my ball stretcher and greased up too. We jacked, jacked eachother, and just enjoyed it for a good 3 hours that literally felt like 15 minutes.

Well, I won't go into details about the whole experience but I have to say it was pretty life altering. I can't explain why exactly, but it felt like we were connecting on such a personal level. It was unlike any "one night stand" I had ever had before. I even hate to call it a one time thing because it felt more personal and deep than that. Suffice it to say, the three hours I spent masturbating, edging, and then talking was mind blowing. Finally I was able to share the enjoyment I get from my own penis as well as his.

At the end of it all, I didn't really even want to depart. We lounged in bed naked, totally open and relaxed. It felt wonderful. It seems all the real men that I find online who really enjoy this kind of thing are so far away. I certainly hope to see him again to connect on that level.

Here's a great picture to goon on!



Here's a FANTASTIC video from Sia. I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment