Saturday, December 6, 2008

Finding Maturbation Time

Sometimes all I want to do is just masturbate. For instance, early this week a friend asked if I were interested in going to a movie on Thursday night. "Sure," I said off-handedly, not really thinking about it.


Wednesday my friend calls me to confirm plans and I'm already thinking in the back of my my mind how am I going to jack? When? Most work nights you will find me in the office, in my desk chair, legs wide, greasy Albolene dick for at least a few hours. "Hell," I thought. Why did I say yes to this movie? I won't be able to jack.

Thursday rolls around and I get home a bit early from work and immediately grease up to jack. Why oh why did I say I'd go to the movie? All I want to do is jack. I have dinner and then head to the movie a little annoyed with myself. All in all, I have to say the movie was great so head to it yourself, "Let the Right One In", a Swedish vampire movie. (Sounds weird but unexplainable and really excellent.)

But guess what I did when I got home? More masturbation! I'm an addict, what can I say?

A penis for you now!
Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment