Sunday, December 28, 2008

Today's Bate

Today I jacked for a good 3 hours. I woke up early and got a good hour in before my bf woke up. Later in the day my bf went to the gym (don't think I didn't go, just earlier in the day) and I dropped my pants, got the lube and then began really working my cock. I mean REALLY working it. Within a few minutes I was feeling so great. I felt the build and the edge come over me. Goon time.

It helps having buddies out there in cyberspace to chat with as I maturbate. We egg eachother on to go deeper into the maturbation and really feel it. Within an hour I felt so amazing, edged, precum drooling, high on my cock. A natural endorphin high that I can create with my hand, my cock, and some lube. It's the greatest!

So I worked my cock more and more, and heard my bf coming back home. Often I will sort of hide my jack session, but I was so horny I just kept working my cock. He comes home and we talk, he sees me boned, and just sort of mentions it. He knows I'm chronic by now and it doesn't phase him.

He goes to the bathroom to take his shower and comes in with a hard on. I ask him to jack off for me, but he really wants to see my cum he says. He hasn't seen it for 2 or 3 weeks. We've played around in that time, but usually I'm on sort of a no-cum phase. If I cum too often then I'm not horny - especially because I like to jack so much. If I cum early in the day, then I'm done. No more jacking later which I love to do.

Anyhow, I oblige and work up my cock and cum on him as he jacks and cums. It was fun, but over a bit too fast. It was then just 3 pm....what to do with the rest of my day? Oh ya....chores!

Ok....what is it with TWINS! These guys are totally adorable and I so want them to just reach over and jack eachother. They don't, but hot anyhow!



2 comments: