Thursday, December 25, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I'm visiting my parents right now. It sure puts a crimp in my normal routine. It is great to see family and spend some time with them, but I am such a regular addict bator that it it totally gets me off my normal horny bating.

I'm here for a few days, and have plenty of time to bate, just not a lot of interest. Too much family time. I do often check Bate Nation and my email, hoping there might be some bate bud to converse with. Boy, am I glad I have my own space and am an adult now. No more masturbating in my room while I listen for my parents perhaps coming up the stairs.

Being home reminds me of being such a horny masturbator as a teenager though. When my parents would go out to do errands or I would get some free time at home I absolutely couldn't wait. I would search the house and look for something to stick my cock in. Maybe a bottle? Maybe a jar? Plus all the time I spent looking for a proper lube. I'd use lotion that would dry out so fast. I tried mayonnaise, olive oil, all sorts of things. If only I new about Albolene then. I went to Walgreens here to do a little shopping and had to walk by the Albolene section and they carry it and it was on sale. Made me bone up in the store looking at the label even.

I come home Saturday and am already looking forward to getting my bate on. There is so much new bate fuel on Bate Nation that I will be entertained for hours.

Now for a man masturbating!



No comments:

Post a Comment