Monday, December 29, 2008

Masturbation Meet-Up APRIL 3-5 2009!

So I've been organizing this meet-up for likeminded guys from my favorite website Bate Nation (which unfortunately will soon be closing).

It is being held April 3-5 in sunny Palm Springs. I'm pretty excited about it as it will give masturbators an actual chance to meet up and goon out for a weekend. It looks like maybe 20 guys might go.

The one thing I'm a bit nervous about is that I have reserved a house at a gay resort for this. It has been a big undertaking. I ask myself if the guys who have committed to this will actually show, will I get stuck with footing the bill, will guys actually have a good time and just enjoy the weekend. Of course, I tend to overthink these things. I'm sure it will be great no matter what happens.

If you happen to be interested in this event and are ready my blog, let me know and I can keep you up to date about it.

Penis of the Day: This one is nice and hairy. I bet it looks good with Albolene stuck in the pubes.

3 comments:

  1. Hey there, I saw your comment on my buddy Sean's (Idol Eyes and a Dormy) site about Undie Monday. And then I see that you're in Portland! that's where I'm at too, man. Hope to run into you sometime....say hi when you can:

    A Lewis www.spiritofsaintlewis.blogspot.com
    alewispdx@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, one more thing, have you seen this edging site before?? thought you may be interested:

    http://barefootmale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your comment about us having met....you have to email me so we can continue this conversation if you're interested. Have a great new year! Thanks for reading. I couldn't find an email address or I would have emailed you.

    ReplyDelete