Friday, December 26, 2008

So needy for a real Bate!

It's been several days now without getting into my cock. I'm so needy for masturbation about now. It is such an integral part of my life now, my sexual identity, that now when I go back to my birth town it is really tough. I'm open and gay here, and my partner is here with me, but I'm definitely not open about my masturbation. Who is other than with their partner or jack buds?

Our society is so messed up about sex though. It took me years to get over even being comfortable with being naked. Even now, when I lay out at a naked beach or am fully unclothed in light, I feel a bit awkward. This is something that I'm working on and will no doubt take years more.

What I'm really looking for is to totally expose myself with masturbators. With being more comfortable with my sexual identity and my body, there is nothing more revealing than really showing a buddy or watching a buddy masturbate, and really get down with our penises. It is so base and innate, it turns me on so much.

I can't wait to get home tomorrow. I'm sure I'll have sex with my partner first, but then Sunday will be getting into my masturbation. So fucking needy!

No comments:

Post a Comment